TRI-COLOR Potato Salad
July 1st 2021
This creamy potato salad made with rainbow potatoes from Melissas Produce is perfect for picnics and backyard parties all summer long! Side dishes are a must-have at any gathering. Personally, I dislike the taste of traditional Potato Salad, so I created this recipe using fresh herbs from my garden. It’s easy and only requires 9 ingredients!
# of Ingredients:
- 1.5lbs of Multi Color Melissas Produce Potatos
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1/3 cup Minced Celery
- 1 tsp Sweet Relish
- Minced Fresh Rosemary (To Taste)
- Minced Fresh Dill (To Taste)
- Kosher Salt & Pepper
- 3 Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
Step by Step Instructions
1. Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and vegetable bouillon cubes bring to a boil. Boil for 10-15 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise with olive oil, mustard and relish together. Fold in minced celery and herbs. Season to your desired taste. Toss the (COLD) potatoes with the dressing.