Thai Curry Beef Egg Rolls
May, 19th 2020
# of Ingredients:
Appetizer | Snack
what you will need
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 pack of Lono Life | Thai Curry Beef Bone Broth
- 24 egg roll wrappers
- 10 Cabbage leaves, torn into small squares using the most tender parts
- 2 Carrots, cut into matchsticks
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Dipping Sauce suggestions: Sriracha, Sweet chili sauce, Light soy sauce
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Brown the meat with sesame oil, garlic.
- Drain 75% of the fat, add brown sugar, soy sauce, and Lono Life Thai Curry Beef Bone pack
- Cook until the liquid has reabsorbed and the meat is shiny but not soupy.
- Remove meat from pan, and add in the carrot sticks.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until they are slightly softened.
- Let the beef and carrots cool.
- Working in sets of 4 layout your egg roll wrappers.
- Add a small square of cabbage to the egg rolls.
- Add 5 or 6 carrot pieces and two tablespoons of beef.
- Wet the sides with water using your finger.
- Fold the sides in and wet the folded insides.
- Roll closed like a burrito and set aside until you finish all 24.
- Freeze on a cookie sheet or tray without them touching each other.
- From frozen, fry for 3-4 minutes in 350-degree oil.
- Drain on a drying rack to prevent sogginess or the egg rolls sitting in oil.