NestFresh Fruit Custard
July, 16th 2020
This recipe was inspired by NestfFresh.com. What I love about this dessert is that it calls for ONLY 8 ingredients!
This dessert is perfect for summer time! Take a look at the details below.
# of Ingredients:
what you will need
- 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust
- 4 Large NestFresh Eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 Cups milk
- 1 Teaspoon flour
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Deep Dish Pie crust
- Fresh fruit | I used fresh strawberries, blueberries and lemon zest
Step by Step Instructions
- Unthaw pie cust then preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, flour, milk, eggs, and vanilla
Pour mixture into pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Chill for 3 hours or overnight.
- Add fruit topping only after the custard is completely chilled.