Easy Zucchini Fritters
January, 14th 2022
This might sound cheesy, but I think this recipe is really grate. I hope some of you got my “cheese” joke. Anyways! You and your kids will LOVE this recipe. It’s easy, quick and ONLY requires five ingredients. I decided to use duck eggs but you can always substitute with regular large eggs. These Zucchini Fritters are perfect as an appetizer, a starter or just as a meal on their own. My one year old loves to eat these with her dinner and during snack time. Serve with any choice of dipping sauce…I like to eat them plain. #ZucchiniFritters
# of Ingredients:
Appetizer | Side Dish
what you will need
1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
4 cups Zucchini (Grated)
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
2 Duck Eggs
Dipping Sauce suggestions: Serve with any choice of dipping sauce…My daughter and I like to eat them plain
Step by Step Instructions
- Grate your zucchini, use a food processor or a handheld grater (which I used).
- Using a cheesecloth bag (or thin dish towel) remove the excess moisture.
- Mix cheese, and breadcrumbs together. Add whisked eggs into mixture.
- Form into small or medium sized patties. This recipe should make 8 fritters total.
- Cooking: You CAN fry in a large cast iron skillet or bake in the oven for 15 mins at 350.