Easy Basil Pesto
July, 3rd 2020
5 or more
# of Ingredients:
Pasta and more
what you will need
- 2 cups Fresh basil (washed and dried)
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup Shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Pine nuts
- 1/4 Fresh Lemon juice
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
Step by Step Instructions
- Start with washing your basil leaves, then lay flat to dry. You can also use a salad spinner to drain the water.
2. Place basil into a food processor, add parmesan, pine nuts, garlic cloves, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Process until smooth.
3. Store inside an airtight jar.