Festive Cranberry Cheese Ball
December 24th, 2018
I couldn’t wait to share my Signature Cranberry Cheese Ball! This is the perfect appetizer for any occasion! Most Cheese Ball recipes call of Pecans, Walnuts etc… I choose to use crushed pretzels instead. I hope you enjoy!
# of Ingredients:
- 16oz packages Cream Cheese, cold
- 1 cup Dried cranberries (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup Green onions (Chopped)
- 1 cup (4oz) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Italian Parsley (Finely Chop)
- 1/4 cup Pretzels (chopped)
Note: Serve Immediately!!! DO NOT leave inside the refrigerator overnight. The Pretzels will soften (yuck)
Step by Step Instructions
Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the dried cranberries and green onions. Add the shredded cheddar cheese and mix until everything is well blended.
Using your hands, shape your mixture into a ball. Combine coating ingredients onto a large plate. Roll the ball into the coating ingredients until covered completely. Serve immediately with crackers.