Baked Blueberry Brie
November, 1st 2019
The holidays are all about hosting family and friends. Make entertaining easy with these simple, pre-dinner bites. This Baked Blueberry Brie is simple, elegant and an absolute crowd-pleaser! Best of all, this is one of the easiest appetizers.
# of Ingredients:
- 1 round brie
- 1 container of fresh blueberries (6 oz.)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon zest
Step by Step Instructions
1. In a small saucepan, on medium heat, heat up the blueberries, honey and lemon juice until it starts to boil and heat through. Approximately 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set to the side.
2. Cut one round side of the brie rind off. Place back ontop of brie and place the whole brie into a 375 degree oven for approximately 10-15 minutes until the cheese is soft and bubbly. Remove from oven and place onto serving platter.Remove the cut rind from the cheese and dispose of it.
3. Pour the compote over the top of the cheese, add fresh lemon zest. Serve Baked brie with cut french bread, crostinis, and or crackers.