Apple Cider Cocktail with Basil
October 2nd, 2018
This apple cider cocktail is everything I want to be drinking right now. And not just because it’s a easy fall cocktail, but the flavors are amazing! This cocktail would be great served at a special occasion, such as a fall dinner party, a Halloween Bash or Thanksgiving Dinner.
# of Ingredients:
- 3 leaves of fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- crushed Ice
- 1 oz vodka (Any Brand)
- Apple cider
- Apples, sliced, for garnish
Step By step instructions
- Muddle the basil and add to the shaker.
- Add the cinnamon, lemon juice, vodka and ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain mixture into rocks glasses with ice and Apple cider garnish with extra basil.